● 7inch IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution
● Resistive touch control
● HDMI Display port, SPI touch port
● Viewing angle: 170degree
● Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
● Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
● Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
● HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
● Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
● Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
● Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
● Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/7inch_HDMI_LCD
1 X 7inch HDMI LCD Resistive Touch Screen
1 X HDMI connector adapter A type
1 X HDMI connector adapter B type
1 X Resistive touch pen
1 X RPI Brass Standoff set(4pcs)